Parlez-vous french doors?
Dateline: Our Garage"In a surprising twist today, two Bernal Heights homeowners returned to their house to find their ugly old side-by-side fridge gone from their basement at last. In its place, they discovered a much more useful two-door fixture." (By the by, it's standing on its head in this shot.)
-----
You can rest easy about your favorite klutz falling through the floor joists while taking pictures: There's now a plywood subfloor in place in the breakfast room, and it looks like it's actually level. No word on how that happened -- possibly they replaced the joists, although I suspect they merely planed them level.
Oh, and we made some dreamy s'mores in the toaster oven. :D

2 Comments:
I'm dying of curiosity! How different do Pete's Gourmet Marshmallows taste than the regular things???
Well, it's mostly a texture thing, but they are vanilla-y and they don't have that fake taste that the Jet-Puft ones do. And they're purty. :D
I'll probably write about them on the food blog soon...
Post a Comment
<< Home