Saturday, January 13, 2007

Forgot something...

[smacking forehead] OK, when I said that all of the framing was done, I totally forgot about the shower-stall walls:

And, I guess Bryan decided to frame in the center of the kitchen wall after all:

Originally he was going to leave this open so we could easily get the appliances in, but I guess he either decided to wing it, or else the electrician pointed out that it would be impossible to wire up the not-island without a wall behind it.

And, speaking of the electrician: We have the not-island's can light housing, plus the junction boxes for the hallway lights, breakfast room, and over-the-sink pendants. And most of the wires have been pulled for light switches and power outlets, too -- at least in the kitchen.



Supply pipes are in place for all of the installation locations (toilet, shower, basin, kitchen sink, refrigerator). Still no sign of gas lines being moved, but obviously with as much progress as they made on Friday, I am not complaining, even a little bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home