Thursday, November 30, 2006

Not-so-dirty laundry

We (by which I mean Bryan's crew) are making progress downstairs. The electrician is probably about halfway done with his work.



Apparently, there was some minor miscommunication about the electrical: They wired up the 2-gang box behind the laundry, but didn't continue the run down to the corner -- where there's already a box, minus the wires -- and where I plan to plug in my office stuff. Cam says: "I asked bryan about the one that will be your desktop outlet and he went kinda quiet. I think he's going to have to have his guy come back." Ugh. I am worried that if he doesn't come until Friday, there's no way the drywall's going to be back in place for this weekend, when we'd planned to install the cabinets.

Cam mentioned that two plumbers were working on the water and gas lines when he left the house this morning. At least that part should be nailed down today. They appear to be done with the waste-water side of the equation:

I'm not all together clear on why they re-routed the upstairs drainpipes, but I'm sure they know...

Cam says: "Bryan's subs appear to be good craftsmen, and they're working clean. All of which bodes well for the larger project to come."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home