Wrapping things up

Painting starts today!
Mark couldn't come after all yesterday, due to a family emergency. Which, really, is fine -- the new corner cabinet will be in place by the end of the week, so he can measure all of the countertops at once. And, with all the tarping in place for painting, it would have been tricky, anyway.
The same day I posted that we hadn't heard anything about the new window, it magically appeared:

The bathroom cabinets are installed, and the lab shelves are as finished as they can be for now -- once the butcherblock counter is installed, they'll finish out the box for the backsplash. I'm really happy with how they look...


(I really want to tear off that ugly lattice on the back deck railing the moment I get home.)
Here are some more shots of the nearly-finished millwork:


Oh, and the appliances did come last week, as scheduled:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home